All Saints’ Episcopal Church sits on one of the highest points in Jensen Beach, on grounds that were once pineapple fields. The original church building was completed in 1898, and is one of the finest examples of Carpenter Gothic style architecture in the area.
Our campus has beautiful views of the Indian River Lagoon, with its cool ocean breeze. Throughout the grounds of both the church and the cemetery you will find well maintained gardens and many areas suitable for private contemplation.
A highlight of the church and its history are its many stained glass windows, which honor former members of All Saints’. The earliest members donated windows honoring parents living in England and elsewhere. For photos and a brief description of several windows, click here.
In addition to the main church, the campus includes Houg Hall with a large meeting space, kitchen, and smaller classrooms; Coffey Hall, which houses the church and cemetery offices; and Bethany House, where the Thrift Shop is located. Surrounding the church to the east and north is All Saints’ Cemetery, an independently operated state-chartered cemetery corporation. The cemetery was founded in the 1890s, around the same time the parish was created.